CyberPower CSB706 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 6FT Cord - Plain Brown Boxes - 7 x NEMA 5-15R - 1500 J - 125 V AC Input ESSENTIAL SURGE PROTECTOR
CyberPower CSB706 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 6FT Cord - Plain Brown Boxes - 7 x NEMA 5-15R - 1500 J - 125 V AC Input
|Power Cord/Cable Length
||7 x NEMA 5-15R
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||CyberPower Systems, Inc
||CSB706 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 6FT Cord
||125 V AC
|Surge Energy Rating
|Maximum Line Current
|Maximum Surge Current
- Built-In Automatic Shutdown - In the event of an overload that exceeds the unit's ability to suppress the signal, the surge protectors' 15A circuit breaker will automatically switch off to protect all connected electronics.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) - MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge suppressor itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Keyhole Slots - Mounting slots enable the surge protector to be mounted on a wall, under a desk, and in other configurations to optimize space and keep your power cords out of the way and organized.
- ISO & Safety Certifications - All CyberPower's manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower's products are also UL Listed and CSA Certified.
- Sturdy Case - Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- CSB706 Essential 7-Outlets Surge Suppressor with 1500 Joules and 6FT Cord
- User Manual